Saturday, December 29, 2018

Easy, Cheap DIY Reeses Appreciation Gift





Here is a super easy tutorial for a fun, tasty, small appreciation gift. I was thrilled when I came up with "App-Reese-ate", and this gift is great for when you need to show your thankfulness at the last minute. 
To make it, you will need:
-A jar (or set of jars; I like to buy 12 for around $8 at Walmart)
-A bag of Reeses candies (I used the Christmas tree kind in December for $2-3 and added the pun "tree-mendous" on my labels/notes)
-Twine or ribbon
-Paper or something for the jar labels and a marker
I bought a large bag of Reeses and used them in a gift box, gift basket, filled around four jars, and still had extra! Just fill a jar with the candy, write a label that says you "App-Reese-ate" someone in your own words, and tie a ribbon or string around the jar. It's so simple and very inexpensive, especially to make in bulk. 










I hope this helps when you want to give a token of gratitude!

-Lauryn
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This