Friday, December 28, 2018

DIY Cat Lady Gift



Here is some gift inspiration for the cat lady in your life. I had a lot of fun putting this together, especially since I'm a crazy-cat-lady myself. For this gift, I used:
-A Cat Notebook (from Bealls)
-Cat Notepads (on sale at Michaels)
-I used a candle, but a cat mug would be better
-I added another notebook because it was a gift for my art teacher, who is an author, and it had her favorite quote. This could be substituted with cat jewelry or home decor.

These are just a few ideas. I will do a whole gift guide for cat ladies in the future, but for now, suffice it to say that a few practical, cat decorated items placed in a basket or bag make a great gift for the cat-lovers in your life.



I hope you found this gift idea 'paw-sitively' delightful! Or should I say 'meow-velous'?

-Lauryn
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This