Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Graduation Gift Idea for Boys

 Hey, everyone! Here's a quick little gift idea I did for my brother's graduation gift last year. This can be easily customized. I titled this as a gift for boys, but it could also be a gift for girls too, of course. My gift had four parts:

1. A lunchbox (which my brother was in need of and got to use at an upcoming camp. This could be replaced with a different sort of tote, bag, backpack or suitcase.)

2. A water bottle (again, this was something I knew my brother needed, but could be replaced with a mug or even kitchen appliance.)

3. A card (I hand made mine to make it more personal.)

4. A gift card/certificate (I did one to my brother's favorite smoothie shop, A to Zinc. Go by what you know the person loves, and conceal it inside of the bag/lunchbox.)

That's it! 






If you're looking for a last-minute, easy but personal graduation gift, I hope this comes in handy!


-Lauryn

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This