Tuesday, January 31, 2017

My 18th Chronicles of Narnia Birthday Party

For my 18th birthday I had a Chronicles of Narnia party. Not just "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe" party, but a party inspired by the whole series. It was very simply decorated. The color scheme was green, black, white, gold, silver and burgundy. For the meals, we ate soup, bread, salad, and fruit. The next day we ate pancakes, eggs and fruit. No Turkish delight, unfortunately :( For favors, I made twig pencils and notebooks with C. S. Lewis quotes. I also made natural leaf crowns with ribbons as party hats. The leaf garlands were made from magnolia leaves (thank you to the contributor!). It was fun!



























I'll be doing some Valentine's Day posts soon!
-Lauryn
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This