Thursday, February 13, 2020

DIY Energy in a Jar Gift

Hello, everyone! This is a rather random post since Valentine's Day is tomorrow, but I plan to share an extra post for Valentine's Day either later today or tomorrow, so stay tuned! For now, I'd like to share a quick, easy gift tutorial that is very practical but can be stylish and tasy,  too! For a recent birthday, I did an Energy-in-a-Jar gift. I found this unique gift idea several years back here: https://www.thegunnysack.com/everything-in-jar-handmade-gifts/.
Along with that, I added another snack, lotion and a water bottle. For my Energy-in-a-Jar gift, I included the following:
-Trail Mix (from Dollar Tree)
-Larabars (from Walmart)
-Forrero Rocher Chocolates (from Dollar Tree)
That was all I could squeeze in my jar, but I added more trail mix and snacks to the gift bag along with the items I listed above. This is a great gift for any busy, hardworking people. Hopefully you find this gift idea as handy as I did! 












Thanks for visiting! 

-Lauryn

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This