Friday, January 11, 2019

DIY Easy Art/Painting Kit




Here's another easy gift tutorial for the younger artists in your life. Mine was focused on painting, but you could always switch out supplies and do a kit based on clay sculpting or pencil drawing, etc. Below I list the items I used in my kit.

You will need:
-A paintbrush set
-Palettes
-Canvases or a painting pad
-An apron
-Paints
-Other art supplies (since I used an art kit from Michaels, I also added crayons, pencils, a sharpener, and a mini paper pad)

Place your supplies inside the apron, which you will want to fold like a bag and tie with the apron strings. Add a label under the strings or with pins. Mine simply read "Lillian's Art Kit" but you could add a list of what is included, as well. 






I hope to post more gift ideas and projects soon! Thanks for stopping by!

-Lauryn
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This