Friday, May 27, 2016

8 DIY Indigo Room Decorations

Since I'm adding indigo touches to my scandinavian room, and indigo-dyeing is so pretty, I decided to round up some indigo decor tutorials:





MAKE IT: Shibori Dip Cushions (The Black Bird)
titleSHIBORIDIPblackbird:


DIY Indigo Dyed Fabric (Green Wedding Shoes)
DIY Indigo Dyed Fabric

DIY Indigo Embroidery Hoop Hanging (Thimblepress)
MainImage

How To Dye Shibori Indigo Pillows (Hot DIY Tutorial)
How To Diy Shibori Indigo Pillows Tutorial

Indigo Dip Dye Boho Chandelier (Lia Griffith)
Lia Griffith | Indigo Dip Dye Boho Chandelier - dip dyed strips, old wire frame, fairy lights:

DIY Shibori Bedding (Land of Nod blog)
DIY Shibori Bedding:

DIY Shibori Tie Dye Curtains (jamie's home blog)
diy shibori tie dye curtains

Make It: Shibori Wreath (The Blackbird)
As I mentioned in my Driftwood Centrepiece DIY, I am trying for a simpler christmas. This year as well as a foraged wreath, I decided to turn my hand to shibori dyeing and make a wall hanging that ...:



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This