Friday, January 14, 2022

DIY Director/Teacher Thank You Gift Sets

 


Hello, happy Friday! Here is a thank you gift idea that is especially great for when you need to make several thank you gifts at once. I made these for my theater directors, choreographer, and stage manager, but they could work for other occasions such as bulk teacher appreciation gifts. This gift sets are very simple to put together. 

Here is what they included:

-Cups (mine were from Walmart)

-Thank You Cards (mine were from Dollar Tree)

-Dishcloths (I bought a set from Walmart)

-Tea/Drink Packets 

-Lip Balm (I bought mine in a set from Marshells)

-Donuts/Treats (again, mine were from Walmart)

-Sandwich Bags 

-Ribbon

-Containers/Baskets (Mine were from Dollar Tree)

Of course, these items could easily be replaced by alternative items based on what the recipient likes. 







I hope you find this helpful!


-Lauryn

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This