Thursday, January 13, 2022

Happy B-Day Bee-Themed Mug Gift & Motivation-in-a-Mug Gift Ideas

 Hey, everyone! Here are two super easy but beautiful and practical gift ideas for adults (or teens) that could work for nearly anyone. 

The first is a "Motivation in a Mug" gift including a mug with that phrase (I think I got it on sale at Target) or some sort of motivational cup, energy/protein bars, an energy/electrolyte drink packet, treats, and (although it's not really theme-related) a natural lip balm. I get my lip balms from Marshalls where they have a lot of vegan and organic products. 

The second gift is bee-themed (I did it for my mother's birthday), and includes a bee-related mug, a bee dishcloth (I think mine came from Walmart?), honey, and honey lip balm. 

These are just two of many, many mug gift set ideas out there, but hopefully they can provide inspiration for somebody, even for an entirely different theme. 





I hope you find this handy!

-Lauryn

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This