Wednesday, August 7, 2019

DIY Lego Father's Day Gift (That Kids Can Make)


Hello! Here's another gift back from Father's Day using Dollar Tree Lego (which technically aren't Lego but some other brand, but still). I helped one of my (small) close friends make this. She did a fabulous job. This gift is super easy, and it's a great gift for children to create. I found the idea through Pinterest at this website (The Seasoned Mom). I don't have the instructions on my website since this wasn't my idea, but the link has the instructions and it's pretty self-explanatory. You just need a permanent marker, Lego, a jar, and supplies to make a label and/or tag. My label was just brown paper, pen, and tape. My tag was made with brown paper, string to attach it t the jar, and pen. You can stick a bow or label on top, too, if you'd like. The idea is that children write their favorite memories with dad onto the Lego. I hope this comes in handy for somebody when Father's Day comes around again! Actually, this could really work for any occasion. Maybe somebody could use this for Christmas or an upcoming birthday?





I've got lots to share, so visit again soon!
-Lauryn
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This