Saturday, September 24, 2022

Beatles-Themed Birthday Party

 


Hello! For my brother's last birthday back in August I threw a Beatles-themed birthday party that was black and white with some pops of primary colors. The décor included vintage cameras I had on hand, a borrowed drum that I taped a printed "Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" label to, records I cut from foam and wrote on with a Jelly Roll ink pen, a borrowed guitar, printed Beatles album photo, a borrowed album, and a handwritten poster. I used strawberry candies from Dollar Tree and wrote "Strawberry Fields Forever" above them. I also bought pretzel sticks called 'Pennysticks" and labeled them "Penny Lane Pennysticks". The party hat was made from a printed Beatles picture hot-glued into a cone and attached to an elastic headband. 






















Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed!


-Lauryn 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This