Wednesday, January 12, 2022

DIY Pika Purse

 


Here's a gift idea I made for a pika-loving friend, but could easily be made as a different animal. For this project, you will need:

-A Purse

-Felt/Stiff Fabric

-Acrylic Paint and Fine Brushes

-Hot Glue and Sewing Supplies

-Scissors

I began by cutting out the ears and painting them with acrylic paints to match and show an outline of the inside of the ears. I believe I both sewed them on and added a little hot glue to make sure they would stay in place. Next, I painted on the face with black and gold metallic acrylic paints using the smallest round brush I had. I let it dry, and that's all there is to it! 




I hope you enjoyed this DIY gift idea. Please visit again for more gift, event, and costume inspiration! 

-Lauryn
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This