Saturday, August 27, 2016

Will's Down the Rabbit Hole White Rabbit 8th Birthday Party

I made some decor for my brother, who asked for a Lego party. Then, out of the blue, he decided he wanted an Alice's Adventures in Wonderland themed party. I was thrilled to oblige and will be using the other decor for a party tomorrow. I needed it to be boy-ish, so I took his favorite character, the White Rabbit, and made the theme a 'Down the Rabbit Hole' and 'White Rabbit' type of theme.






I hand-frosted this classic, white rabbit cake and we used tall, orange and green sparkler candles. Will was so surprised when they were lit!




I hand-drew these animal masks that were copied from the original illustrations from the classic Alice's Adventures in Wonderland book by Lewis Carol (which inspired this party).




For one of the activities I pre-made little illustrations from the book. They colored them and made puppets.



As another favor, I made these rabbit crayons and threw in a few extra things I had on hand. The goodie bags read "Thanks for spending time with the birthday boy!" and were stamped with a pocket-watch stamp.




For Will's birthday dinner we ate this vegetable pasta that goes perfect with the theme.


His birthday breakfast consisted of 'rabbit [donut] holes' and natural, raspberry lemonade.


I'll be posting another party as soon as I have time next week!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This