Sunday, July 3, 2022

DIY Beatles-Themed Easter Basket

 This post is super random, but I was looking back at gifts I put together and thought that even though this is an Easter gift, the idea could easily be translated into a birthday or Christmas gift for those of you who, like me, have a huge Beatle fan in their life. I used a lot of free printables found on Google such as the Yellow Submarine on the front. In the Easter eggs, I printed out a mini Paul, Beatles activities such as crossword puzzles, and you could also include sheet music for musicians. This gift was honestly very last minute, so those printables were a life saver. A gift saver, I suppose is more accurate. I added a decorate-your-own-mug kit (Michaels sells them), cookies that I repackaged to look fancier, and a handmade card. The card said "You can't Beatle that Jesus has done for you. Happy Easter!" or something along those lines. If you didn't get that, you are not alone, but I tried. 






I hope you found this simple gift idea useful. Thanks for stopping by!


-Lauryn

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This