Thursday, October 25, 2018

Easy DIY Belle Costume



Halloween is right around the corner, and as you may know, I love to create costumes. Preferably elaborate ones. However, I always seem to find myself sewing and gluing at the last minute and I know most people love a simple but elegant costume. If you find yourself or someone you know scrambling for a costume at the last minute, this is a great choice. I've seen lots of Pinterest ideas for Belle costumes, so here is my own version listed in more detail below:

For the costume you will need:
-A light blue shirt (I cut the sleeves off of a tee-shirt I had)
-A white, button-down, long-sleeved shirt.
-An apron. I handmade mine for my Alice costume.
-A light blue (puffy/circle-shaped) skirt, the same shade as the shirt. They could also be medium blue. Mine was from a thrift store.

Put those items together, and easy as that you have a Disney princess costume!





Best of all, it costed me about $2, which isn't too terribly expensive. I hope you enjoyed! I look forward to sharing more costume tutorials with you!

-Lauryn
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This