Monday, September 14, 2020

Modern Ninjago 12th Birthday Party

Hey everyone! Today I am sharing a last-minute, modern Ninjago-themed party I threw together for my brother Will's birthday back in August. The Mandolorian party I shared recently was for his party at our grandparents and I was originally just going to reuse those decorations due to great fatigue and not being prepared, but I ended up doing this other theme he also requested on his actual birthday, admittedly the morning of. I am glad I was able to do both parties, but I wish I could have done more. This year was strange where we could not invite people, but we tried to make it special all the same. I made balloon swords for favors (I was just using what I had on hand for everything), I used his Lego figures and my mother's metallic bird for decorations, as well as the same photos and frame from his previous party, I used the same balloons from the Mandolorian party and I made a banner with pens and acrylic paint. My mother made cookie cake and he got to decorate the cake how he wanted. He let me help, too. We (but mostly Will) did a Ninjago-themed cake. 




















I hope you enjoyed and that this helps with any last-minute parties (especially Lego) you may throw. Thanks for stopping by!

-Lauryn


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This