Thursday, August 25, 2016

Jessica's Baking Party

For my mother's birthday, I did a baking themed party upon her request. She did not wish to bake at it, though, since she bakes all the time anyway. So I made it into a cookie contest. There were three prizes: best tasting, best looking, and best overall (you can see how to make the prize ribbons here). I had aprons all of the contestants got to wear and keep (the tutorial can be found here). The party favors were chocolate-covered spoons in various flavors, such as mint, cashew, ect. There are lots of recipes and tutorials on Pinterest for those. I had recipe cards set out for everyone to choose from, as well as cookie decorating supplies. I even had the contestants make little bios on index cards and placed their photos with them on cork board.



















As you can see, the color scheme was pastels. I hope this adult baking-themed party was inspiring!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This