Thursday, August 11, 2016

Boys Camping Bedroom Makeover

This is my brothers' room. We (my mother and I, but almost entirely my mother) redid this room in less than five days. Below I will list where we bought everything. The whole makeover was about $200, including the paint for the walls. I find that very pricey, but many people would consider that a good deal, I suppose. Anyway, the results were quite satisfactory.










Here are links to everything seen in the room:
-Gray curtains from Ikea on sale for $2 each
-Ikea bird pillow $6
-Black picture frames $2 or $3 each from Ikea (for 8x10)
-DIY Ikea pillow
- Hanger used for stuffed animals from Ikea
-Lantern from Ikea
-Rise and shine art print from Etsy
-Wolf typography print from Etsy
-Wood for teepee from Lowes $3.36 per board
-Teepee fabric from Walmart on sale for $1.50 per yard
-Rug in teepee from Walmart on sale for $2.40
-Sleeping bag comforters from Walmart $15 each
-Gray pillows from Ikea $3.99

(P.S. I didn't actually buy those prints from Etsy, but made my own.) Well, that was my brothers' room makeover. I hope you liked it!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This