Monday, July 11, 2016

Riley's Modern/Classic Minnie Modern 3rd Birthday

I just got back from a trip and have quite a few upcoming posts I want to share. My cousin Riley turned three last month. (Click here to see her woodland second birthday party). I was planning on doing a bohemian party theme, but she really wanted Minnie Mouse so I did a modern, classic, Minnie Mouse party:





I hand-drew these favor bags to bring the Minnie/Mickey Mouse ears home in.


I made these Mickey and Minnie Mouse ears and party hat as the favors. I will soon post a tutorial so that you can make them too!








Here is the Minne Mouse poster I made her (below).



I painted her portrait using a photo I had of her and wrote her favorite things (although I hadn't finished at the time of this photo).





My grandmother bought this cake from our local Ingles that the birthday girl picked out.



I hand-painted her a Minnie Mouse tank-top and brought some tutus for photos.




Supplies:
-Straws (Micheals)
-#3 Balloon (Hobby Lobby)
-Milk Bottles (Micheals)

The rest is handmade, and I actually still had the bottles and straws on hand from my Alice in Wonderland birthday. I loved seeing her happy expression. Can't wait to share more soon!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This