Saturday, February 18, 2023

Modern Plant-Themed 24th Birthday Party

 Hey guys, today I am sharing an event that I actually did not put together, but was a surprise for my birthday last month my family and relatives kindly did for me. I said surprise --allow me to clarify. I knew there was a 'party' but I did not know they had time to decorate and had gone all out for it, so it was a pleasant surprise. If you know me well, you know I hate many surprises, surprise parties included, but I enjoyed this surprise. 

As the balloons show, I turned 2,424. Man, how time flies. The decades just go by faster every century. They chose a plant-ish theme and simple colors, which is perfect for me. My mother even got fancy, practical notebook favors and my grandparents gave me a lovely pot of live flowers that miraculously are still alive as I type. The four balloon popped, so they got creative and used matching tissue paper on a cardboard four, which looked more unique, so it worked out well. I honestly thought that was intentional, so thumbs up for great improv!









I hope you enjoyed this theme idea as much as I did, and look forward to sharing more events soon!


-Lauryn 




Share this PostPin ThisEmail This