Friday, August 5, 2022

Valentine's Day Snail Mail Inspiration (+ Filler Ideas)

 


Hello! This post may seem very random, especially following a Christmas one, but I am trying to get caught up on the past two years and although the example photos of my snail mail was for Valentine's Day, you can easily change your contents to fit any holiday or occasion. The trick is to include lightweight, small items that match a theme and harmonize through colors and designs. 

Here is a list of great snail mail fillers:

-Dried Flowers

-Small Artworks/Bible Verse Cards (Dollar Tree sells packs of these. They can also be great to slip in gift baskets.)

-Small Lotion/Hand Cream 

-Candy/Chocolate

-Hand-drawn Paper Doll 

-Stickers

-Banner (these can be handmade or printed out.)

-Confetti 

-A Letter/Card

-Tea Bags

These are just a few simple ideas, but I hope to make a longer, more comprehensive list in the future. I also like to make my own envelopes out of scrapbook paper so that they are pretty and the size I need. 




I hope you find this post useful. Thanks for stopping by! 

-Lauryn

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This