Friday, August 5, 2022

Fairytale-Themed Girl Baby Shower Gift

 Hello! Today I'd like to share a girl fairytale-themed baby shower gift basket I put together for my friend's daughter. An important part of putting together gift baskets is making sure the colors match. The color scheme I used for this basket was mainly blush pinks, brown, and grey. I included socks, a handmade wand, an outfit, a rabbit blanket toy with rattles, and a wooden block I decorated with her name and birthdate. For the basket, I used a plant bowl (I don't know what they are actually called) from Dollar Tree, tied a lace ribbon around it, and tucked moss in around the bowl. This could easily be changed into a boy baby shower gift inspired by literature or a girl baby shower gift with a different theme, or be used for holidays/first birthdays, of course. 







I hope you find this basket idea or this theme inspiring! Also, for those starting today, happy first day of the 2022-23 school year! 

-Lauryn

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This