Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Morgan's Lightning McQueen 3rd Birthday Party


Here's another party from back in March. This one was a surprise party for my friend Morgan who loves Lightning McQueen. The palette was mainly black,white and silver with pops of red. I had a lot of help with the balloon arch, which took around six bags of balloons. I made the lightning-strike banner with hot-glued construction paper on a string. I hand-painted the posters. The race car streamers were from Hobby Lobby, as were the matching flag balloons. I made the trophies with hot-glues plastic cups that were painted black, trophies from Dollar Tree, construction paper and marker. I didn't have anything to put in them, so I finally resorted to sticking random pom-poms in. The other favors included chalk and notebooks. He had a blast! In addition to chalk-drawings, balloons, and Play-Doh activities, we made lots of balloon animals (and objects) with the long, twist-able balloons.
















I look forward to sharing more soon!

-Lauryn

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This