Tuesday, May 8, 2018

DIY Movie Night Gift Basket

For my grandfather's birthday about two months ago, I made this movie-themed gift basket that can be found all over Pinterest. My version costed around $6 or $7. I already had the tissue paper and popcorn bucket. The candy was $1, the popcorn was around $1.30, and I added money so that he could buy a Redbox movie, which I beleive was $2. I found a poem on Pinterest which I wrote on scrapbook paper, but I can't remember the exact website. I also got him mixed nuts or honey roasted peanuts because I know he likes those, and they were around $2. It's a great last-minute gift, and is perfect for movie-lovers. 







I just kind of tossed the Reeses, Act II Popcorn, and nut mix in my popcorn container (which is from Dollar Tree), after adding the tissue paper of course, and then slipped in the money and card. I hope this is helpful gift inspiration! Enjoy!

-Lauryn


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This