Wednesday, June 1, 2016

10 DIY Expensive-Looking Ikea Hacks

I went to Ikea for my second time ever today, and before I left I found some Ikea hacks I thought looked really cool which I decided to use in this round-up: here are 10 stylish, expensive-looking Ikea hacks:



Ombre Drawers (full time fiesta)
Giving white drawers graduated colour by  @Clare Nicolson.   ALEX drawer fromhttp://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00261295/#/10192824:


(Trendenser)



(Link in another language)
Corral those stuffed animals with Komplement’s multi-use hanger. | 37 Clever Ways To Organize Your Entire Life With Ikea:

8 Stylish Ikea Hacks (Mommo Design)
mommo design: 8 STYLISH IKEA HACKS FOR KIDS
 DIY Faux Brass Drawer Fronts (Sugar and Cloth)
DIY faux brass drawer fronts | sugar & cloth

Spice rack to clothing rack (Piper and Poppies)


Cool Shelf Ideas (to create using Ikea shelves) (ebabee likes)
creative organizing ideas for kids rooms

How to Style Ikea (My Domaine)
This chic desk space might look like a million bucks, but we assure you it's more achievable than you think. The marble desk is actually a simple IKEA Tornliden table covered in marble-effect...


Top 15 Ikea Hacks (The Little Design Corner)
 9.jpg

Upcoming posts include a diy teepee and a room makeover!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This