Thursday, April 28, 2016

What's in My Camera Bag?

Hey! I really did intend to post yesterday and the day before, but I got home late both days and just couldn't seem to think of anything to post.Today I'm going to show you what's in my camera bag, as well as give you a review of everything. 


First of all, here is my camera bag, which is obviously Canon. I bought it here. Most of the reviews complain about it not having much space; this is true, however, I only have two lenses and they (along with my camera) fit perfectly. If you have more than two lenses that you like to have on you, this is not the bag for you. But, if you have only one or two lenses (like me), than I would suggest you get this bag. It has proven very durable, it's pretty comfortable (I've gone hiking with it many times), and it isn't any bigger than necessary. There is only one divider, though.




Inside of it, I carry my camera with a small lens attached, my big lens (that I keep wrapped in bubble wrap), the lens and camera caps, legal forms for clients to sign, and sometimes my charger.


Here is my big lens. It's a Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.5-6 Telephoto Zoom lens. I use it for outdoor portraits, close-ups of the moon, and minimalist nature photography. The deep depth of field makes for beautiful photos. I didn't buy it so I can't tell you the price, but I believe that it's cheaper to buy it in a camera bundle.



This is my little lens. I use this one for pretty much all of my blog photos. It's a Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens that comes with the typical camera bundle for the Canon T5. It's the most useful lens. I use for everything, from scenery and interiors to portraits and food. I don;t know what I'd do without it.

 This is my camera: the Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR. It's a beginner DSLR, and I remember when I was looking for a camera all of the reviews claimed it was the best camera for a cheap price. My dream camera is the Canon EOS 5D Mark iii, but that was waaaaay out of my (and my family's) price range. I must agree: this is a great camera for a fair price. Even if you aren't a beginner, if you plan to spend less than or around $500, this will probably be the top choice. Mine was from ebay, so it was much less and included both lenses, the battery and charger.


My camera strap came with it. It has been super reliable and durable. Although I'm not positive, I think that this is the same one, available on Amazon.

I hope you have enjoyed my reviews and exploring my camera bag!




Share this PostPin ThisEmail This