Friday, February 20, 2015

Valentine's Day Review, 2015

Please forgive me! I have not posted in a long time. Here is a Valentine's day reveiw that may come in handy next year. I might have had time to post sooner, but after photographing nearly all of my valentines, I accidentally pressed the 'delete all' button and deleted all my pictures.


                  Here's an 'extra' speial valentine idea: Extra gum valentines


Personal photo valentines (great for relatives and family)!




I order photos through Snapfish and pick them up at Walmart. They are $0.09 each and it's $0.15 to pick them up. Pencils are from Dollar Tree.

Glitter Valetines (my own original idea and creation):


These glitter valentines are perfect for girls and it's only a dollar for 8 bottles of glitter at Dollar Tree (look in the nail section).

Dino-mite Valentines:



The cheapest I could find plastic dinosaurs was 6 for $0.97 at Walmart (with the valentines). I was going to make a tutorial but first of all this is Pinterest-inspired and second, it's past Valentine's day, so I might make one next year.

Someone I know is 'slightly' addicted to her iphone, so I made her the following card:




These a'maze'ing valentines are also my own idea (at least some of the puns).


Please 'note': You are a'maze'ing and 'sharp'. I think you're just 'write'. To get to the 'point', you're a great friend! In case you were wondering, the pencils were supposed to be sharpened.


My Valentine's day secret: I bought lots of chocolate for just $0.50 each the day after Valentine's day for relatives I saw that day and belated family gifts.

Well, that's all. Hope to find time to post again soon!



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This