Thursday, July 14, 2022

Riley's Neon Horse-Themed 9th Birthday Party

 Hello, everyone! Today I'd like to share a horse-themed ninth birthday party that my cousin requested have a neon color scheme. I drew the poster, bought the balloons at Walmart (except for the stars and nine balloon, which were from Amazon), painted a number nine balloon I already owned with neon acrylic paint, as well painted the paper bags that held cookies and paper that I cut into letters for the banner, and drew the pun signs with highlighters and neon-ish markers. The other party favors consisted of neon slinky toys and smoothie lip balms from Walmart. I ended up using teas in place of lemonade because the tea packages matched perfect, so one of the signs was rather misleading. The photo backdrop was just wrapping paper I had on hand. The rest of the supplies were things my grandparents or I had on hand. They bought the candy balloon at Ingles. 



























I hope you enjoyed!


-Lauryn


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This