Friday, June 1, 2018

15 Unique and Practical Gifts in a Jar (Round-Up)

I constantly struggle to find or come up with gifts I haven't already given that are both stylish and useful. You're going to think I'm crazy (if you don't already), but I am beginning to plan my Christmas gifts (yes, I'm already looking forward to Christmas!) and birthday gifts for the year since I am anticipating an extremely busy fall and winter. I recently found some very inspirational, beautiful and handy gift ideas that I'd like to share that are perfect for Christmas, but really could work for any occasion; so below I present 15 unique and practical DIY gifts in jars:



For The Crafter

Crafty Christmas Gift idea || Gift in a Jar for a Crafter. Easy to make!

Crafter Gift in a Jar

Mason Jar Gifts -- over 25 great ideas for gifts in jars! Get tons of inspiration and give handmade this holiday season!

Holiday-Gift-Tag-Kit-SM-9

How to make a Rock Painting Kit in a Mason jar. Give this handmade gift for a fun, creative, and crafty gift in a jar idea. Use Sharpie markers to paint and decorate rocks.

For Kids



http://30minutecrafts.com/2013/11/gingerbread-house-kit.html

Elsa Christmas Gift DIY

Boredom Buster Mason Jar Gift

Edible Gifts

Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the cupcake lover from cupcakesandcrinoline.com

Build a Sundae Kit Gift in a Jar -- fill a mason jar with everything needed for a sundae but ice cream. Includes free printable tags!

TEA LOVER'S MASON JAR CHRISTMAS GIFT. Give a fun gift to the tea lover in your life!


Peppermint Mocha Java Jar


Body Care Gifts 

6 DIY Winter Scrubs and Lotions to Keep Your Skin Soft All Season Long


tutorial diy aromatherapy vapor shower disks for cold & flu season

I hope you find these ideas as useful and inspiring as I do! I will soon post an adoption party, so come again soon!
-Lauryn



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This