Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Modern Mario Birthday Party





Hey, everyone! Today I'd like to share my brother's Modern Mario Party, held for his ninth birthday last August. The color scheme was black and white with a few pops of yellow, red and blue, and some metallic. I hand-painted the poster and banners, hand-wrote the place-cards, hand-painted the vase, and handmade the mystery box-thing pinata from Mario (which I will share a diy tutorial for eventually). I never got to photograph or display the food because a very terrible catastrophe occurred that evening. For favors, the guests each got a mini mystery box (I don't know what their called, but that's what I'm sticking with).





















Hopefully, if you know some Mario-loving boys you'll find some inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

-Lauryn
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This