Monday, August 1, 2016

My Secret Art Storage


Last week I had finals so I couldn't post anything, but I have some new DIY projects to share this week. Today I wanted to share my secret art storage. First of all, you need the same type of painting as mine. My art teacher called the wood around the canvas 'paneling' and all I did was glue four blocks of wood or something like wood to the back of my canvas. I only went to that art class once a week, so I'm not sure how long it took the glue to dry, but I'm pretty sure I used super glue. All that I did after was hot glue some criss-crossing strings of yarn in the back and put my art supplies inside. Now I have more space and my art tools can be stored in a pretty way!







Tomorrow I'll be doing a tutorial for DIY prize ribbons!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This