Tuesday, April 19, 2016

5 DIY Earth Day Party Favors

In case you weren't aware, Earth Day is this Friday. I found that out like four days ago. I decided I'll do a little party if I have time, so I searched for some party ideas, resulting in this round-up of Earth Day party favors:



Make a Plantable Paper Earth (Modern Parents Messy Kids)
DIY: make a plantable paper earth and watch your garden grow -  We're doing this for Earth Day!:

May Day DIY Seed Bomb Favors (Project Wedding Blog/ One Lovely Day)


Earth Day Activities: How To Make Crayons and Play Doh (The Gunny Sack)
How To Make An Earth Crayon
DIY Earth Day Party Favors (One Charming Party)
earth day party favors

Vintage Tea Tin Succulents (Sarah Johnson)

succulents-vintage-tea-tins-1

DIY Paper Succulent Pots (Lia Griffith)
DIY_Wedding_Favors_Paper_Succulent_Pots

I'm hoping to share a DIY of my own tomorrow or Thursday, so see you then!



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This