Wednesday, November 4, 2015

DIY Typography Bobby Pins

Here is a super easy diy on how to make fancy, typographic bobby pins. I saw some on Pinterest made differently, but I made mine for much cheaper. All you need is a hot glue gun with hot glue gun sticks, bobby pins, wax or parchment paper, acrylic paint/nail polish (either works), and a clear glaze or nail polish top-coat stuff. 


I started by writing the words with hot glue on wax or parchment paper once my glue gun was ready. When the words dried and hardened, I painted them. On top of the paint, I added glitter before applying the clear coating, but this is optional. Then, after the paint dried, I glued them on bobby pins. (Tip: If you you hot glue to connect the words to bobby pins, go thin with the glue). You are finished!









Share this PostPin ThisEmail This