Monday, January 5, 2015

Bath and Body Works Sale!

                                      BBW Logo
Every year around my birthday, the first, second or third week of January, Bath and Body works has a big sale. Last year I bought big fragrance mists for a bunch of people for their birthdays. I kept them in my room until their birthdays came. The last I gave away was in October! I didn't have much to post about, so I just thought I'd mention it. If you want to look at some of the stuff (though I think it's more money online), go to this link: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=4090263&cm_sp=FO-_-Sale-_-Sale. You can get a $14.00 fragrance mist for $3.00-$3.50. Sky is my new favorite!!!!!!


                                                                I'll post again soon!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This